Here are some things going on, in a nutshell:
- I haven't slept for more than four hours in three nights.
- I have a headache.
- I am dreading Doug waking up because I'll have to interact with him, and all I want to do is bury my head in the sand until my head stops hurting or I fall asleep.
- I am not a nice person when I am sleep-deprived.
- I am currently working on my Photoshop skillz, which isn't so hard, and my After Effects skillz, which is really fucking hard.
- The company that I am working for extended my contract for another year. I am really happy about this because I like working there a lot- however, I can't tell anyone what the company is because it is located right next to my stalker's house. Thankfully, I haven't heard from her in awhile, but I don't want to stir the embers.
- Doug has managed to wiggle his way out of body painting for the last couple of weekends. I bought this flavored body paint on Groupon with the soul purpose of going Picasso on his ass, and he somehow finds a way to deter my efforts.
- Sketch is still really fat.
- My kids come home from Turkey tomorrow. It's been a long month. I've missed them terribly. We're leaving for Jackson tomorrow, and I will be staying at my Dad's the whole time because my mother is in England.
- I will probably be asked to fix something on my Dad's laptop.
- Doug has had more success with job interviews. Fingers crossed.
- Oh, I am officially divorced.
- I can't seem to finish a book. I mean, reading a book. Don't even ask about writing.
- But I have been going to the movies more often. Maybe I have been around Doug too long, but everything is awful.
- Doug and I are using Green Apron and every day it's a heated debate over whose turn it is to cook. Only half of the recipes are even enjoyable.
- I have actually started paying for software.
- I wear make-up more.
- Ugh, my head.
See? Most boring post ever, right? This is why I haven't been posting. Somebody ship me some Ambien.